Mental Health Association of Hong Kong, The
- 基本資料 Basic Information
- 宗旨及使命 Mission & Objectives
- 服務 Service
- 管治 Governance
- 職員資料 Staff Information
- 績效 Performance
- 總開支 Total Expenditure
- 透明度 Transparency
|每年平均受惠人次 Average no. of Service Recipients/ year (man-times)||10000|
|每年平均義工人數 (包括董事會成員) Average No. of Volunteers/ Year (including Board Member)||300|
|每年平均義工服務小時 Average No. of Volunteer Hours/ Year||9000|
1. Our subsidiary, MentalCare Connect Co. Ltd., has achieved an annual turnover over $100M in 2014-15, and employed about 100 employees with disabilities or in disadvantaged positions. It is one of the few social enterprises that can maintain a balanced budget.
2. The Association has set up a subsidiary, Institute of Community Rehabilitation, to provide training, supervision and consultancy services to the rehabilitation units for persons with disabilities, such as sheltered workshops, day training centres and halfway houses, in Guangdong province.
|獎項及認證 Awards & Accreditation||
1. 《有能者‧聘之約章》及共融機構嘉許計劃 「至尊共融機構獎」
2. 家庭友善僱主獎勵計劃 「家庭友善僱主」
3. 香港學術及職業資歷評審局頒發 營辦「第一至二級」資歷架構級別課程資格
1. 《Talent-Wise Employment Charter》and Inclusive Organisations Recognition Scheme – “Supreme Inclusive Organisation”
2. Family Friendly Employers Award Scheme –“Family-Friendly Employer”
3. Hong Kong Council of Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications – Conducting training programmes under Qualification Framework Level 1-2.
|創新計劃 Pioneer Projects||
1. The Association organizes, in collaboration with 3 local NGOs, the “Peer Support Worker (PSW) Project”. Training programs are conducted to train persons with mental illness share their life experience with others that have similar problems. PSW job posts are offered to those trainees upon completion of training.
2. The Association conducted jointly with Shatin Hospital “An Evaluation of the Therapeutic Photography Program for People with Mental Illness in Hong Kong”. This is the first attempt in Hong Kong to understand the impact of photography as a therapeutic intervention.
|未來發展 Future Development||
1. The Association collaborated with Hong Kong Institute of Education to provide Mental Health First Aid Training to students of Bachelor in Education, equipping the teachers-to-be with the skills in managing mental health issues in classrooms.
2. The Association organizes periodically “mha‧market for handmade art & craft ”. Service users are invited to run the stall and sell their handmade products with their unique brand names.
3. The Association is concerned about the mental health of the public and will continue to provide affordable counselling and family therapy to those low middle level individuals and families.