About Directory

庭恩兒童中心
Benji's Centre

最後更新日期 Last Updated Date: 2020-12-29 12:09:51


服務 Service - 提供兒童及青少年服務 Providing Children & Youth Services
- 提供少數族裔服務 Providing Ethnic Minorities Services
- 提供其他服務 Providing Other Services:
   專業的言語治療服務、臨床心理學家輔導服務 Professional Speech Therapy Services, Clinical Psychology Therapy Services
服務範疇及簡介 Scope of Services & Highlight 庭恩兒童中心於2004年成立,是本港第一個及目前唯一非牟利志願機構提供單一言語治療服務,服務對象來自低收入家庭患有語言障礙的兒童。目前
有逾460名兒童在中心接受定期一對一服務,其中70%學額是享有減免至全免收費,餘下30%學額則收取低於巿面一半的費用﹔中心成立至今,已為逾2,400名有語言障礙的兒童及其家庭提供服務,現仍有超過100名兒童輪候服務。
Benji’s Centre was founded in 2004. It is the first and only charitable organisation providing specialized one-on-one professional speech therapy to children from low-income families. Currently there are over 460 children receiving service and have helped over 2,400 children since its establishment. 70% of them enjoy free remission, while the rest of 30% pay the fee equal to half of private therapy charge. However, over 100 children are still on the waiting list.
登記服務使用者人數 No. of Registered Service Recipients 2400
服務單位總數 No. of Service Units 2